Donna Caines…Over 35 years in Real Estate
In today’s complex market, working with an experienced REALTOR® has never been more important!
I am a Realtor whose experience and knowledge combined with proven dependability and integrity, is very hard to match.
A true Southern California native, I have spent my entire life, going to school, attending church, marrying and raising my children in the same valley and foothill communities where I help people like you meet their real estate needs.
I hold my clients in the deepest regard and in fact, referred and/or repeat customers generate a great deal of my business.
Over the past three decades, I have worked in new home sales, resale and property management. I understand how important your real estate needs can be whether you are a first time buyer, an investor, moving up or perhaps downsizing, my expertise is negotiating and problem solving while also paying meticulous attention to detail.
In short, I am committed to providing you with the highest standard of Real Estate Practice and unmatched personal service.
Your Real Estate Agent Should Be
- Experienced, Full-Time, Hard-Working & Professional
- Fully aware of the Market Conditions and available Financing
- Knowledgeable about the Community
- Backed by Professional Marketing management
- Associated with a reputable Real Estate firm
- Aware of recent sales and local codes and requirements that might affect your property
- Willing to cooperate with all Brokers
- Committed to the highest ethical standards!
- Associated with a strong team of lenders, inspections companies, title companies & other Real Estate service professionals
- Able to provide unsurpassed service!