Excellence is my business!
Ed has been a licensed REALTOR® for over thirty seven years. His clients appreciate his knowledge together with his friendly, caring, helpful and professional style. Ed’s greatest satisfaction is creating memorable client experiences, while providing superior service, which result in a successful Real Estate transaction. “Excellence is my business,” is Ed’s real estate theme.
Ed is a licensed Real Estate Broker, and the Sales and Office Manager of the Podley Properties Pasadena Office. His in depth knowledge of all facets of Real Estate make
him a true professional. Ed is truly a local expert with many global connections. To better serve today’s global community, Ed speaks Armenian.
Ed is a member of the Pasadena Foothill Association of REALTORS®, where he currently serves on the Education Committee. Member of the California Association of REALTORS® and the National Association of REALTORS®.
A Pasadena native, Ed presently resides in La Cañada Flintridge. He is very familiar with all the communities of the entire San Gabriel Valley. Ed takes pride in the 35 years he has volunteered for the Pasadena Tournament of Roses, serving as Director and Chair of several committees. He is currently an Honorary Director of that organization. He has also been involved in many community volunteer organizations and has served in many capacities.
Community Positions Held
- State Director-California Association of REALTORS®
- Honorary Director-Pasadena Tournament of Roses
- Director/Chairman-Pasadena Tournament of Roses
- President-Professionals in Real Estate
- President-Pasadena Junior Chamber of Commerce
- Chairman-Salvation Army Advisory Board
- Vice Chairman-Sahag-Mesrob Armenian Christian School
- Chairman-St Luke Medical Center Advisory Board