A Silver Lake one bedroom with outdoor space and steps away from Silver Lake Loves like: LAMILL Coffee, Silver Lake Reservoir, Milk, L&E Oyster and more? Say it isn't so!
SO! Plus it's one block from Sunset Blvd! Nightly Silver Lake Ramen? No question.
Enter through the white scalloped front door awning and into your spacious living area! A coved ceiling, picture windows, hardwood floors, and crisp white walls are just some of the charming details. The bedroom has ample room for your queen-sized bed and decor. The eat-in kitchen gives us country charm and 1920s details like the built-in spice rack! Just off your kitchen is a large semi-private patio space. Freshly painted and newly tiled, this outdoor area has a ton of appeal and is ready for sunbaths, at-home workouts, or just the midday cat nap to break from all the zoom conferences!
There is no shortage of storage in this apartment either! With a large closet in the living room, another in the hallway PLUS a single car garage for additional storage you have plenty of room to store your treasures. Despite the garage being storage only, we've got you covered with an assigned off-street parking space as well.
- Minimum one year lease
- One month's rent security deposit
- Owner pays gardener and water
- Tenant is responsible for all remaining utilities
- First months rent plus all applicable deposits due at lease signing
- Small pets will be considered with an additional deposit, $300/cat and $500/dog
- No smoking
- No cosigners and must have strong credit